Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lazada Philippines: My Second Shopping Experience

I was able to buy for the second time around in Lazada.com.ph. This is because they run a BLOWOUT Sale on their selected items. Dated: July 02, 2013

Lazada.com.ph

Extra 50 % Off on Selected items mostly gadgets. By using the Voucher Code: BLOWOUT (*the voucher code is only good for one item) not bad. That's a great Deal!!!. The original setting of their BLOWOUT Sale is from 4 PM to 6 PM but because of some technical issues on their website, they move it until 12 MIDNIGHT


Lazada.com.ph
Selected Items for their BLOWOUT SALE!!!

I'm looking for a basic phone with a good price and I've chosen the O+ 1.7 Music (Black) since it is cheaper with good specs for a basic phone. I did not planned to buy this phone since I have my two phones already (one basic phone and one mid-range phone) but I've gave it a try to buy something new. I was looking for a Nokia phone but there's only one item available and it is the Nokia Lumia 820 that eventually "out of stock" after a couple of 1 to 3 hours browsing the page. O+ 1.7 Music (Black) phone is not so popular online because before I buy the item, there's no website that post its specifications and other info. There are few but the same info displayed. Unlike the other known brands that are talk about over the internet and they provide reviews and specifications.

O+ 1.7 Music

Currently, the O+ 1.7 Music (Black) price is Php. 980.00 and since there's no free shipping below orders worth Php. 1000, I've got an extra fee.
 
Item Price: 980.00
Discount: 50%
Shipping Fee: 99.00
Grand Total: 580.00

For the Payment Method, I've chosen the "Cash on Delivery" since I don't have enough funds on my card that time. I'm still waiting for the package to arrive. The courier assigned to deliver the package is 2GO.

One thing I have noticed this time is that they will no longer inform you via text message (Informing you that your order has been shipped. Unlike on my first blog, this time you may check your order status on their website using the Order No. that was given to you after you purchase the item. This is great!!!. A time-frame on how the order has been process.
 _________________________

Update July 08, 2013
I've got the phone already. It was delivered around 07.30 am. The O+ 1.7 Music (Black) is a good basic phone. I did not expected that it is a lightweight phone against my Nokia 1202 phone.

Related Blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment